Sunday, February 14, 2010

Tofu Salad

Ingredients:
1 box of soft (silken) tofu
3 strings of artificial crab (meat)
1 leaf of iceberg lettuce
1/8 piece of onion

Dressing
1 tbsp Korean Soybean Paste
2 tbsp mirin
1 tbsp vinegar
1 tbsp sesame oil
3/4 tbsp honey

Directions:
1. Mix the ingredients of dressing in a bowl and put it in a refrigerator to make it cool.
2. Take apart the artificial crab (meat), cut the iceberg lettuce and onion as big as the artificial crab.
3. Place the tofu on a plate, put the artificial crab, the lettuce and onion on the tofu, and spread the dressing on it.

Sorry, I don't have a picture of this.
I love the taste of the dressing! It tastes very fresh! Try it!

4 comments:

  1. I'll cook this this week as well. I'm wondering...the Korean Soybean Paste...is that the one we use to make soup? Kind of similar to Japanese miso??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, That's the soybean paste! I love tofu, so I like this salad. Let me know how you like it when you make it^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!! I made this salad last night. What a delicious salad! I added a little bit of hot sauce to make it spicy. Eric and I couldn't get enough of this salad. Another big hit, Jean! Did you find this recipe and salmon recipe on Korean site? You have to find more of these yummy dishes for this summer!!! Thank you, Jean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great!!! Yes, those are all from a Korean recipe book that I LOVE! Will have more recipes for us for this summer!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete